Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Happy New Year, New Category

As I said in my last post, I'm now going to start doing years in full, selecting a year, then one category within that year at a time, finishing the year before I move on to another.

So the year I drew this time is 1973. And the first category draw is Best Supporting Actor.

The nominees this year were:
  • Vincent Gardenia in Bang the Drum Slowly
  • Jack Gilford in Save the Tiger
  • John Houseman in The Paper Chase
  • Jason Miller in The Exorcist
  • Randy Quaid in The Last Detail
As with other years, these films almost all (with one exception) were nominated in other categories as well, and I'll discuss each in my posts on the films. I'll then do a post on my choice for this category before moving on to my next category.

I've seen two of the films from this category already in the past, but will need time to re-watch them so my memories of them are fresh. The other three will be brand new to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment