Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The First Film I Can't Review

Film: Condemned
Year: 1929-30
Cast: Ronald Colman, Ann Harding, Dudley Digges, Louis Wolheim, William Elmer, William Vaughn, Albert Kingsley
Director: Wesley Ruggles
Nominations: Best Actor (Colman)

It finally happened.

Some of these movies it's borderline impossible to get hard copies of, and for this one, the streaming service I've been using for classic movies does have this one...in Spanish. Without subtitles.

I'm sorry, but I can't review this one because I can't watch it. I'm sure of Colman's two performances this one was probably the more serious and "Oscar-ish" of the two, but I'll probably never know.

I have confirmed that my streaming service does have Disraeli, The Green Goddess and The Love Parade in English. We'll move on to them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment